Feel Good Sisterhood
Wheel of Life Assessment
Create your Wheel of Life using the tool below. We’ll use this tool in creating goals.
COMPLETE THE WHEEL:
- Review the 8 Wheel Categories – think briefly what a satisfying life might look like for you in each area (Hang on to that vision – we’re going to use it in the not too distant future).
- Next, pick a number that represents your CURRENT satisfaction score for each area.
- For each category, enter a value from 0 (low) – 10 (high) indicating how satisfied you are with that area of your life right now.
- IMPORTANT: Use the FIRST number (score) that pops into your head, not the number you think it should be!
- Click Create My Chart when you’re happy with the values, to see the result, and a copy will also be emailed to you so that you can refer back to it, and compare with future versions.
- Balance is personal and unique to each individual – what may be satisfying or balanced for some may be stressful or boring for others.
- This exercise can raise your awareness and allow you to plan a life that is more satisfying and closer to their definition of balance. It also helps clarify priorities for goal-setting.
- Balance must be assessed over time. A regular check-in (eg. with this exercise) can highlight useful patterns and help you learn even more about yourself.